Go Shopping and Support Hospets
A FREE way to
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM Kroger has a charitable giving program called "Neighbor to Neighbor." It gives back to your charity of choice (HOSPETS) for each dollar earned on your Kroger Plus Card. It doesn’t cost you anything and you do NOT lose your plus card discounts by enrolling in this program.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM AND EARN EASY CASH BENEFITTING HOSPETS: Enroll online (KROGER REWARDS CARD MST BE RENEWED EVERY APRIL 1st OR YOUR CHARITY WILL STOP RECEIVING MONEY!!):
1. Go to https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
2. Click on Create Account.
3. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
4. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email. Follow the instructions in your email.
5. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
6. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
7. Update or confirm your information.
8. Enter NPO number (HOSPETS’ charity code number is 57070) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
9. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s). Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number. Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count. Thank you very much for your support.